Dear Valued Patient,
We sincerely hope that you, your friends and family are healthy during these potentially stressful times.
In accordance with recommendations for dental offices during the COVID-19 pandemic, I have put plans in place to serve the needs of my patients. At Diamond Dental Studio, we take the safety of our community, our patients, and our team very seriously. I will only be evaluating patients who have urgent or emergency dental needs. I will keep this plan in place until restrictions are lifted.
As President of the South Carolina Dental Association, as well as your dentist, I have been fol- lowing the developments of COVID-19 as well as the guidelines and recommendations from the government health agencies and professional organizations. I must implement the plan to re- strict dental visits based on the recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), SC DHEC, our state dental association, American Dental Association (ADA), and the South Carolina State Board of Dentistry.
In order to continue to be available for all of my patients during this time
- I will check office voicemail and office text messages at 9am and 3pm Monday -Thursday.
- I am still available outside of these hours for emergencies. If you find yourself in this situation, please call me at 803-260-7125.
I will be using the CDC COVID-19 screening questions before scheduling any urgent or emergency appointments.
- Have you or someone close to you had any contact with individuals that may have shown symptoms of respiratory illness, which includes but is not limited to sore throat, sneezing, coughing or fever?
- Have you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you visited or occupied any area that the government has determined is high-risk?
If you are asked to come in for an appointment, please keep in mind that I am not allowing any patients to overlap each other. No one is allowed to sit in the waiting room. We ask companions to wait in their car for the patient.
Please periodically look for updates on our website www.diamonddentalcolumbia.com or our Facebook page. Please call or text 803-738-1114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. As I mentioned already, for urgent or emergency concerns after hours, please call my cell phone 803-260-7125.
I appreciate your understanding during this time to help us get through this together. Please do your best to stay healthy!
With warmest regards,